At Zapier, we give talks on a regular basis and believe it is important to visually communicate our brand to our audiences. Whether it is during a company-wide Thursday hangout or a talk at a conference, our slides should reflect our visual identity guidelines.
Below are a set of themes employees may use for both internal and external presentations. There are instructions for using them in either Keynote or Google Slides.
Google Slides Theme
To get started with this new theme, you’ll need to add it to your Drive account:
- Click here to access the slides.
- In the “File” dropdown, select “Make a Copy”.
- Add the copy to your personal Google Drive.
You should now have the Zapier Google Slides Theme. To create new themed slides, follow these instructions:
- In Google Drive, click New > Slides.
- Once a new presentation opens, choose the Theme button in the toolbar.
- Click Import theme at the bottom of the theme menu.
- Search for Zapier Themed Slides.
- Select and import that theme.
You can choose different layouts by selecting and inserting master pages from the template. For more details, learn about custom layouts and themes.
- Make sure you have the Open Sans fonts installed.
- Open the zapier-keynote-theme.kth file.
- Double-click on the file to open it. Keynote will prompt you to create a new presentation using the theme, or add it to your theme chooser. Click Add to Theme Chooser
- You’ll automatically be brought to the My Themes tab of the theme chooser, where you can select zapier-keynote-theme and click Choose.
To start a new template using this theme, open up Keynote and start a new presentation (Command + N or File > New… from the menu), then click My Themes and choose the Zapier template.